LIVE SEMINAR INCLUDES
- 1-hour presentation time slot
- Lunch for you, your local rep(s) and all the participants
- Table-top display to showcase your products and samples
- Networking opportunities between classes and at lunch
- ATS will take care of the sign-in sheet for your course
- ATS will issue all the certificates on your behalf.
- ATS will report the credits to USGBC/GBCI
- ATS can report the credits to AIA on your behalf for a small fee
- You will have access to the new ATS exclusive Architect Email Follow Up Tool
- ATS will take care of all the logistic. (Invitations, registration, venue and supply all the AV equipment.)
- You will receive a complete list of attendees with all their contacts information to build your database and for your follow up
If you’re not an Accredited AIA Provider, our sponsorship package give you the opportunity to access and network with the participants, showcase your products and samples, get the list of contacts in addition to a small presentation in front of the participants before lunch.
- 6-10 min. PPT presentation before lunch (can be product specific)
- Table top to showcase your brochures & samples all day
- Lunch for you and your local distributor/Rep
- Participant list with complete coordinates
- Personalize promo code “50% discount” to invite all your clients and local contacts of architects to attend the event as your guest.
- Your company logo on the event webpage
Get you course online on ATS Website and the USGBC Online Platform.
- Course preparation/adaptation
- Include AIA and USGBC Accreditation for 1 year
- Include credit reporting to AIA & USGBC
- Include Report of all contacts who are taking your course
- Include Web publicity on ATS website (Side Bar 300×250)
- Include course posting on USGBC online platform
- Reference for Lunch and Learn if requested
Deliver your course live on the Web and reach hundreds of architects from all over the US and Internationally (Canada, Europe, South America, Asia,)
- 1 hour webinar organized by ATS using the Go to Webinar platform
- Reach between 100 and 1000 participants
- ATS will report the credits and issue the certificates to all participants
- Complete list of attendees with all contact information to build your database and for your follow up
PPT UPDATE TO LEED V4 STANDARDS
Get your PPT updated to meet the LEED v4 new standards. Your course will be reviewed by our LEED Specialist to make sure you keep your credibility in front of your audience by delivering accurate and up to date information.
If you have multiple courses and your company want to reserve a full day event with your courses only, ATS can organize and coordinates the logistic of the event for you including the venue, catering, invitation, registration, certificates, etc…in the city of your choice.
ATS Specialist will work with you and your team to develop an engaging course for Architects & LEED Professionals.
- Research, discussion with representatives of IVM and compilation of material (Photo, video, …)
- Preparation of the Powerpoint by a professional to ensure language is appropriate and adapted to the American architects.
- Complete speaking notes for the presenter
- Compatibility with your corporate image
- Guaranteed compliance with AIA and USGBC standards
- Update and compatibility with the new USGBC LEEDv4 standards
- Once the course is submitted, the service includes a review and modification phase.
- Course registration and upload on the USGBC and ATS Online platform.
With all the events that ATS organize, it generates a lot of traffic of Architects, Spec writer and LEED Professionals on our website.
We are offering to our clients the opportunity to have a publicity/web banner on our website with a link to your website. You can promote your products, your online courses, upcoming event, etc.